Verified Reviewer

I am recently bought my son the original version of little nightmares to for his consult that cost me $40 then once I purchased the game with my son had beat the game it was brought to my attention that you could not completely Beat the game without having the deluxe version so as a mother for my sons birthday I went out and spent the money and bought it through the police station site so that my son could collect all of the hats that were required to get the alternate endings now my son has collected every single hat except for one which has work been brought to my attention that he cant even access because it was apparently only a pre-order hat you could get by preordering. I watched a bazillion YouTube videos I looked it up online I was under the impression because nowhere in any of the wording that I read did it states that you could not complete the alternate endings for the Deluxe Edition if you did not pre-order the game when it first came out this is false advertisement and Im pretty upset that I just paid and I only $40 for the first game to find out that he could not complete the first game then I turn around and I find out I pay another 40 $60 for a game so that he can complete it because according to online that was the only way that you could get all the hats was by buying the deluxe version so I bought the deluxe version now my son cant complete the gameOne of the hats was pre-ordered only which nowhere on the game its self in the fine print in the cartridge she said it came in or online when I looked it up it said anything about not being able to complete the entire game because unless you pre-ordered it you were never gonna be able to get the one hat and I believe its hat number three or four its the wooden hat so needless to say I would like somebody from customer service to call me back my phone number is 309-740-****

User's recommendation: Make sure if you’re going to get a game that has the alternate ending so that’s not a pre-order game from two years ago that doesn’t say anywhere on the game that you know you had to pre-order in order to get all of the little bonuses in the extras.

Location: Peoria, Illinois