2.0

In 2020 my account was banned due to an auto charge on PS Plus. I tried getting a hold of Play station at LEAST 100 times during COVID and unfortunately was only able to chat with their ignorant BOT that does absolutely nothing to assist.

What Play Station does not realize is that your PSN ID and sign in does NOT work when banned so the chat bot cannot assist as your PSN ID says it does not exist. I lost decade worth of PAID movies, games, music, etc. I woke up this morning to find out a gamer sent my son an image in a group chat that I did NOT even open or see and 6 minutes later PSN banned my newly created account rather than the senders. I have seriously had it with Playstation network and will definitely be talking to a lawyer as I see they already have a Class Action lawsuit in the works.

PSN needs to ban the individuals that sent the *** to me rather than my PSN account. This is absolute ***

User's recommendation: Purchase XBOX.

Preferred solution: Since I have not been able to access the older account since 2019-2020 I would like a full refund for everything I purchased as far as movies, digital game downloads, purchased add-ons etc. .

Location: Taylor, Michigan