4.0

Basically, I need helped with an account that has been suspended. This may sound cliché and all, but a couple of days ago my account had been comprised by another user.

When I logged on the game, I was unable to use any of the games I owned, and I was pretty mad and logged off but, when I checked my phone on the PS app, it said that I was on certain applications on my PS4 and I wasn't able to do nothing about it and see what would happen next. At around 1:33 pm, 12/19/21, I get a notice saying that I have been suspended from PSN Network for violating a code on the PS Rules & Regulations.

I just wanted to have Sony look into the issue and see if somedays or maybe the suspension could be looked at and maybe taken off. It's near Christmas time and me and my family look forward to playing games in the morning of Christmas so, if Playstation or Sony can look into the issue and find who is responsible for hacking my account, you will have my thanks.

User's recommendation: To any future customers, please be careful on where you go or encounter and who you run into online because this may happen to you in the future.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Playstation Pros: I like sony, Play online with friends, I been playing for a long time.

Playstation Cons: Banned without reason, Bad security, Customer service availability.

Location: Providence, Rhode Island