Verified Reviewer

I just read most of your company's reviews. You have more rated one than five.

I don't think I would be to proud of that. I guess Sony has gotten so big that they don't care. The company's founders must be rolling in their graves. So SAD.

I have a complaint also. My rating would be zero. I have been trying to purchase a PS5 disc console for greater than two years for my grandchildren. When you must rely on the internet to find a place to buy one and hope that it is legitimate, the gamble is not worth it.

I can see through the reviews that the product is not without trouble. Without a warranty or a place you can take it back to, I won't take that gamble. You can blame everything on COVID.

You can Blame everything on chip access, but customer service is customer service. You lack it.

You don't answer emails, or answer phone calls. I will do everything in my power to discourage people from buying and Sony products and also tell them to not purchase any stock to promote there future

Bill

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Playstation Cons: Customer service is a joke, Terrible customer service.

Comments

#2091910

It sounds like you don't want to look harder to find a console. Another typical me me me mentality.

You don't deserve a console. Basing negative rating metrics on a 3rd party website tells me you have zero dedication to do anything.

Even a trash review like this. So lazy

Playstation Reviews