Verified Reviewer

1.4

I'd like to voice a complaint I have been a loyal Sony user, but now fur first in my life am I ever considering going to Xbox. You guys deciding to shut the PlayStation store down on PS3 is horrible, and I feel a little underhanded.

Trying to force the peoples hand to upgrade to the stupid new systems. Yes I do plan to get the PS5 at some point, but it is too expensive for me right now. I have 2 children therefore the money that doesn't go to bills goes to stuff for them.

Xbox hasn't done anything like this, they are still operating for the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 1, and now the Xbox x, I've always thought you guys better, so why can't you guys do the same thing. It's like you don't care as much about us that use the PS3 as the people that use the PS4 or PS5, so disappointed in you guys.

User's recommendation: Think wisly before choosing Sony if they do this.

Preferred solution: Maybe stop them from closing the ps3 store down..

Playstation Pros: Good varity, Love the playstation swt up, Have liked could play online ps3 free.

Playstation Cons: Taking the playstation 3 store down, Not keeping the store going to focus of new game console ones, Seems to be trying to force peoples hand to upgrade system.

Comments

#1998399

I am a X Box fan. However, X Box does do the same thing.

There are no new games coming for the PS3. You can still download any games you have purchased.

You can still patch physical games you buy. You can still access your PS+ games for PS3 as long as you are subscribed.

Playstation Reviews