Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do I get back my money/

There has been several Amounts of different prices £79.99 being the highest that I did not purchase please can you help

8 answers
#1963807
I got a game and I do not see it so I need my money back now
#1941155
I got a PlayStation store card for $10 and the card does not work i would like to have my $10 refund back think you .
#1941340
@Meeka They just suspend my sons account because unapproved transactions were coming out and when I tried to call someone, I was unable to speak with a live person. I went to the bank and now they have locked his account and he has spent a lot of money purchasing PlayStation 4 cards and he can’t even play his game now. I’m glad they think someone has $400 to waist. I’m pissed
#1947674
@Aleta Well if it’s there money to waist let them waist it it isn’t yours
#1947675
@Bethann Because if you were my dad I’d be pissed at you for touching my money
#1930416
Hay there

According to the PlayStation helpdesk, if you do not recognize a payment to Sony Online Services or Sony Entertainment Network, please look through the instruction posted at playstation.com/en-nz/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/unauthorised-transactions-and-compromised-account/.
There's something purchase in my bank account that I do not order from PlayStation
View more answers (7)
Advertisements

Refund on debit card

by Armeda

My grandson used without permission. Went on rampage buying.stuff on ps4

View

Need help changing phone number to receive the code after being locked out.

by Mercades

My grandson got logged out of his playstation. He Entered his email, password, but his cell phone number has changed so hes not able to receive the verification code.need help changing his cell number to show his new number so he can receive his code to log back in.

View

Can’t get into my account

by Naiyah

I can’t get past the 2 step verification process cause I dnt have that # anymore and kids lost back up codes is there any way u can take that 2 step verification process off so I can log back into my account thanks

Hitman 3 pre order

by Wilhelmine

I bought hitman3 1-18-21 and now it's the day of release and it won't let me download it and it's trying to get me to buy it again

Banned

by Kalista

When I log in it said banned

View

When will I receive my package?

by Karlye

I ordered a PS4 game system with 3 games November 25th and have not received it.

View

Can you please change my Online ID back?

by Coral

I have been trying to contact ps support for about a week and every time I do it will say “chat support didn’t work out” and then that makes me not be able to change it back

View

How do I get my account back if it got scammed

by Arianni

View

How do i recover my account (hacked)

by Jeannemarie

Recieved an email about account being hacked at the same time i was knocked of my ps4 console. I then received an email about an playstation game purchase ( which id like a refund for ) and also then creating a childrens account I have changed my account passcode twice but the verification code i used isnt working and i cant get into the account to change the setting How can i get back my account

Where is my refunds?

by Ousman

Play station has been taking money out of my account and I did not sign up for auto pay. I would like a refund. I have not heard anything back on this

View

How can I check my balance on my gift card?

by Madinah

How can I get a refund

by Nicholi

So I was on my card and I seen a transaction on a PlayStation and I never did a transaction

What do I do if I messed up my $25 playstation gift card

by Correne

I accidentally scratched too hard on my playstation gift card and now some of the characters are missing.

View

How can I get my verification code

by Dacari

I forgot my password so I reset it and it locked me out of my profile until I can verify it. But it sent it to my phone number that I don’t have anymore.

Is there anyway you can help me get my account verified so I can one update my phone number and two play my game again. I don’t want to start over years of game play.

View

Where did my download go, and why can’t I access it on other accounts?

I went onto the PS Store to purchase the SMITE Ultimate God Pack for the discounted price of about $10.00. It was purchased on a different account using a credit card. When I returned to my account to access it, I did not have access to the content I purchased, nor could I find any notification or anything telling me that I have downloaded it.

#1974973
According to the comments posted at quora.com, if you buy a game on the PS4 store, log out your account and login into your account on another PS4, the game is bought by a specific account, so you can play the game after downloading it to the ps4 which you have logged in to.
However, you cannot transfer PlayStation purchases to another account.
To get more information about your purchases, please contact the Sony customer care team via the support form at playstation.com/en-us/support/.

Account deletion

by Ajayla

I got disconnected while I'm cancelling my son's playstation account

View

when will my account get unsuspended today?

today is my due date to get my account back online, when i go to check it’s still suspended...

#1974974
According to the PlayStation support section, when they suspend an account, they send an email with the information on how long it will last to the email associated with the account.
Unfortunately, PlayStation does not provide any other information about the exact time when they unsuspend accounts on the company website.
To get more information about your suspension, please contact the PlayStation customer care team via the support form at playstation.com/en-us/support/.

Locked out of my account because of 2 step verification crap

by Amany

I am trying to access my account so I can change my phone number, but with this 2 step verification crap turned on witch I never did it will not let me change and or update my phone number.

Why do I have to pay

Greedfall wants me to pay for it but I have ps plus till next month. An tomb raider won't even load to go download.

It says the game is not available right now.

So if ya could please let me know that would be great. Thank you and y'all have a blessed day

#1975266
Unfortunately, PlayStation does not provide any information about why Greedfall asks for payment if you have ps plus till next month on the company website. Please contact the PlayStation customer care team via the support form at playstation.com/en-us/support/.
Questions 203