Verified Reviewer

Ive been a playstation plus member for a very long while now. Although, every month is different.

Ive been billed numerous times, $10.85, in the middle of the month, even when my playstation plus doesnt end until another 2 or 3 weeks. One point, I let it charge my card, thinking it would go for the next month, for it to renew. It did not renew, it told me I needed to pay again! Ive reached out multiple times on this issue through email, phone, and now this.

I just paid for my Playstation Plus, 02/04/2022. When it stated I didnt need to pay until 02/07/2022. Again, this is what im talking about. It says its active til this date, but switches it up, and says it expired, 3 days early then it stated before.

This has been an on going issue, I never enroll in auto renew, never have I done so once, so I dont know why it keeps charging my card like its on auto renew.

Please solve this issue! It is getting out of hand.

Preferred solution: Would like you to fix the problem!.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona