Verified Reviewer

2.6

for the last year or so playstation has been constantly banning/suspending my account for this that ive either havent done, things ive reported, or for flat out no reason. im sick of you guys harrassing me with this crap.

ive done nothing wrong to deserve any of this and im sick of you guys always letting people get away with *** even illegal *** but ban me whenever i dont do anyting wrong or whenever i report someone. playstation at this point has made it clear that they support, harrassment, cyber bullying, hacking, death threats, and pedophiles. what youve been doing is illegal and im sick of the *** playstation has been doing to me just because i dont support harrassment, cyber bullying, hacking, death threats, rape, and pedophiles. ive decided to take this to court because of the constant harassment by your bans.

the most recent bans ive recieved- i reported someone for talking about raping me and my family member because i killed him in call of duty. the guy got mad because of a game and started threatening me and my family. i reported him but instead of banning him, i got banned. and then today, as soon as i finished an update i saw i got banned.

this time i never message anyone nor have i reported anyone. i havent even had time to play a game because i was waiting for updates. according to the email i recieved, im banned for 30 days for malicious use of language, images, or other media- including abuse intended to cause shock, offense, or disgust. except i havent done such thing.

since the 7 day ban was finished, i played 1 game of call of duty ww2, and then there was updates so i started playing halo on xbox while i waited, then i got tired and went to bed. when i woke up i saw that i was banned, i only played 1 game that lasted about 30-40 minutes or so. i even live streamed it so you could see that i never said or did anything bad while playing. i was nice to the other players and 1 guy that came in to start *** i instantly muted because he was saying the n word and telling an 11 year old he was going to *** him up.

i never responded to him, only muted. so i have proof that since the 7 day ban was finished, ive done nothing wrong. i checked messages and since the ban ended, only 2 messages happened. one was me saying i was no longer banned.

in which i invited them to a party that they didnt join. the other was a teammate that was having problems with his headset during the ww2 game. so i was trying to help and communicate through there. it was all positive and nothing negative.

so even playsation messages has my back on the fact that ive done nothing wrong. so again, this is harrassment.

playstation has been constantly targeting me for the last 3 years and has been banning me for no reason. this isnt the first and clearly wont be the last.

Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa