Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 20, 2022

Not resolved. They took my money and said have a good day with no working system!

Original review posted by user Jan 20, 2022

I would give Sony PlayStation no stars if I couldn't. They charge my account $60 during a pandemic after I cancelled my daughter's yearly subscription.

They lied and said it was renewed again right after I canceled, which makes no sense.

A multi-million dollar company is getting over on people that asks them to cancel, and they keep taking money out your account. Mind you, her PlayStation is broke(video card went out) and they still took $60 from me. Knowing she cannot play, but the rep said she can use it on a different PlayStation! Sony.

Teachers don't have an extra $400-$500 dollars just to give to PlayStation! They hide behind their policy to say WE CANT DO IT EVEN IF THE SYSTEM ISN'T WORKING!

Ridiculous, and they care nothing about their customers! I'll buy her the Oculus before I buy another PlayStation game system!

User's recommendation: Absolutely not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Playstation Subscription.

Playstation Pros: I would never suggest sony to anyone.

Comments