Verified Reviewer

Hi,

I have been trying to find the correct process to follow in a bud to have Sony block my PS5 that is registered to my account; please can you help?

My home was broken into 2 days ago and my ps5 and ancillary equipment was stolen. I have reported this to the police and will have a crime number tomorrow.

Whilst my insurance will cover a replacement, I am concerned that the thief will have access to my PSN / associated accounts, and as I do not have the PS5 any longer, I am unable to make any account changes using my old PS4 or the website.

Please can you help?

I really want to do everything possible to block the use of my stolen PS5, or perhaps be able to have the police trace the IP Address for any new user.

I would be really appreciative of some guidance on what to do and how; please contact me by phone or email. Many thanks in advance, Anthony

Location: Bedford, England