Verified Reviewer

4.1

So my brother and I switched accounts, so I could play on his account to play a game, and he could use mine to play a game. I don't know what he did or what he was doing, but when I tried to sign back into my account, it said it was suspended with a code.

The code being (W3-37***-*). I looked the code up on the internet and came across a video that told me maybe someone reported a message that was sent, and I got banned because of it. I don't know what to do because my dad gave me this email, and he's not in a position to give me a code that was presented to his email when I try to reset my password. The message said I was suspended due to policy violations.

After that, I get the PlayStation app and check my most recent messages and my brother was trash talking to some player, I guess in game. And that player responds with, "haha, I'm going to report all messages with curse words." Now, I don't know what he reported me for, but I need to clear my name. It shouldn't be that easy to ban someone just like that, I should be able to make an appeal before the ban happens or at least review the conversation. I understand people have lost their lives over this and this is a serious cause, but I just got my game not even 3 months ago, and it's been this long.

I would love to seek help or if anyone is in any position to help me with this situation I would like to talk, email, or call them. I just want my account unsuspended as soon as possible, please.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina