Verified Reviewer

Me & my brothers have recently purchased a PS5 & I had gotten an email saying that it would be delayed alongside the controllers for the following day. So I waited til the next morning & got an emails around 10:20am saying it had been delivered, & my brothers had gone out at 10:40am to go check & it was not there.

I highly doubt anyone could've stolen it in that time frame, let alone someone couldn't have signed the package for me. I door is on the side, so the delivery guy doesn't usually go for my side first of course, but I have already asked & no one in my family upstairs has claimed or even seen a package be dropped off. Then later on in the day my controllers come & I get an email confirming those have arrived as well! So I go to check within 10 mins of receiving the notification & my uncle had shown me the box & let me know it had arrived a couple of minutes ago.

So, I really don't know what happened to the first package, especially at 10:20am because we had literally went out 15-20 mins after the package had arrived & did not see anything on our porch or even a delivery truck nearby. I do believe the delivery driver must've just ran off with our brand new PS5! I'm really not even trying to play that card too, because to be honest I'm really scared cause I have been staying home a lot & they made it my responsibility to get the packages & I really really don't know how I lost the PS5, I just don't know if it had gotten misplaced or something of that nature. I had called up the FedEx that supposedly delivered my PS5 & the very kind women told me that it had already been delivered that very same morning!!

But that another package was on its way as well, which were my controllers!! So, I am clueless to where the PS5 is, or where it could have gone, I do not want to assume that the delivery driver just ran off with it because why not, I'm guessing he thought I could just get a free one with a complaint, but I'm not even sure if that's still a thing, I just don't have any help at this point & I'm hoping you guys can either track the package & clear up the situation like "It's still at the FedEx" or something that'll just relieve the situation, that would mean so so much.

If you guys can't find it though, I would just like to get another shipped out with better management, because there's no way it had gotten delivered when it requires a signature upon delivery & not one person from my family upstairs had seen a package come until the controllers had arrived. I'm stressing over this, please

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Playstation Pros: Great games great fun, Good gaming, Better controller than xbox, Smooth system.

Playstation Cons: Cant get on the phone with them.

Comments

#2082805

This sounds like youre scamming them. Either you stole it or it was stolen.

Next is getting with the shipper since they had the system last.

If they say they delivered it then you need to file a police report and get it investigated. They don't just hand out systems because you say whoops its not here.

Playstation Reviews