I get on my PS4 today to find out my account was suspended for 60 days for hate speech when I have in fact not talked or spoken to anybody besides one of my friends which was a brief and short conversation which I know for sure did NOT involve hate speech, So I am confused as to why I've been suspended.

I recently just got suspended for 7 days for actually getting into an argument with another person, but after that incident I stopped talking to people in general to solve that problem so my account would not get suspended anymore.

The only thing I could think of was this little kid my little 7-year-old brother was playing Fortnite with, My little brother kept beating him in a one on one, so the kid probably got mad and spam reported my account and then Sony suspended my account without actually looking into it. Also, phone support will not pick up even during business hours, please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you

Preferred solution: My account unsuspended because it was wrongfully suspended..

Comments