Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 17, 2022

PlayStation makes decisions based on reporting not on comprehension they allow you to be harassed and then contribute to the harassment.

This experience has shown me the extreme bias and lack of coordination with Sony. This ultimately is the nail in the coffin for myself and generations of my family to come.

I will not buy the Sony $300 earbuds I was contemplating to use for work, will never purchase a sony TV again nor refer them to any customers, will discourage any products and if a customer insists it will be a ridiculous mark up and I will have to explain to them it is because if I have to deal with Sony's customer service it will cost me more time and money than it is worth. I will build my own PC rather than purchase a PS5 and pay for 3 PSN accounts yearly, will teach my children nieces nephews and one day grandchildren if Sony is still around why to steer clear of them.

User's recommendation: Go with Xbox or PC I know I will not be looking at a PS5.

Preferred solution: I would like to be refunded for my days suspended, I would like an apology. And I would like the person who has initiated harassment and has used PlayStation as one of their tools of harassment to address these issues more comprehensively.

Playstation Cons: Hard to get issues resolved, Cant get on the phone with them, Makes dumb decisions.

Comments