Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

3.0

Loyal customer since PS1 days, have owned every single Sony system, including handhelds, and invested thousands into software, and digital products from them, and here I am now getting 100% ghosted by their customer support.

Ran into a bug, one that has been widely reported but remains without a fix, lost a lot of my PlayStation Plus game licenses because I downloaded the same games on PS Now when I had a free sub. Seems like a fairly simple fix to restore licenses since there is an option for that, but no.

Tried Twitter support which blew me off quickly, and then proceeded to ignore any further messages after already trying support, getting a ticket # (for what I don't know...) and no resolution. Tried support on website again, took screenshots of the assurances given as I had little faith anything was being done and awaited the promised support....which obviously never was attempted. Waited again to talk to someone for over a half hour only to be rudely told it was being "looked into" and disconnected. Called, and was again after a long wait disconnected.

Tried chat once more and received a short canned response before having the chat disconnected! Messaged several more DM's and tweets to support on Twitter with no response. Sigh.

I have the receipts in my e-mail history from years past of all the games being purchased on my Plus account, sharing them does nothing, they simply could care less that a bug on their end loses someone dozens of games, so here I am. A technical issue that could be remedied, goes ignored, that is the *** form of customer service for 25 years of brand loyalty.

Eh well, lesson learned. Long short of it, don't expect any help from Sony/PlayStation support no matter what.

User's recommendation: Avoid ever trying to resolve any issues with Playstation "Support".

Product or Service Mentioned: Sony Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments