Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.4

Update by user Apr 02, 2021

My account is still banned. There were no follow-ups after I spoke with the customer rep via phone and filled out their online survey.Then about a month later PlayStation had the audacity to email me about double discounts on March 3 and save up to 70% for PS Plus members on games.

Basically, adding salt to the burn so, I have blocked and unsubscribed from PlayStation.

Then a prompt popped up and asked why I am unsubscribing and my reply was "You banned me remember, :)"I have decided to purchase an Xbox controller and Xbox controller charger with the gift certificates. I have decided to utilize my gaming/ workstation computer instead.

Update by user Feb 10, 2021

Customer support via phone, which I was able to get in touch with wastrying to assist on how me in uplifting my ban via chargebacks. Due too the limitation on their end, he was not able too.

The effort was there, the conclusion to the matter was not was satisfactory.Instant banned via charge back, there is an option to unbanned without going through the process of purchasing in ps store code. unfortunately, I did not avail and how one can avail to that. Nothing was said as to how.Provided all the statements to help with the case, but for future all dispute of refunding is directly and only to them. Via PayPal or directly to your bank will be seen as a security breach apparently.

Which by the way depending on what you are using. The website online rep or email for case, or... You have a lot of options, but still takes a while to get a hold off.I have stated to customer support as to what had happen via phone.I have that always set to manual and not auto re-new for any PS Plus purchases. Only and absolute resolution is to purchase ps store amount of $59.99 and follow link and in one business day account is ban will be uplifted according to the rep.You lose out as a customer and are subjected to all terms and conditions and even if you are right you are soo wrong.

My conclusion is to leave my account as is. Customer service can only do as much as they are allowed andI do not want to spend, that money can be utilized for something else.

Original review updated by user Apr 02, 2021

I disputed a charge from the auto-renewal yearly subscription for the PS Plus (via MY OWN F@^KING PayPal that is linked to my PS4). I had set it to manually renew PS Plus and yet it still charged me $59.99.

Every f@***g time they have a system update, or I have not logged in for a while, this sh^t resets back to auto-renewal.

I am aware of this because this is not the first time it has happened and that I have caught this.

My whole goal is not to spend on my card, because I was going to use that fund for a very important purpose.

I have multiple gift cards given to me on Christmas by family members that I was gonna use to either renew the PS Plus or purchase something at GameStop. But due to my working schedule, I was not able to. If my account is not lifted by this stupid chargeback ban. I'm spending those $100+ gift cards elsewhere.

I'll even switch to a different console because of this sh^t.

Furthermore, the email they give me is from The PlayStation Consumer Services Team! Suggesting to unbanned my sh^t. I would have to spend $59.99 that was refunded back to my account. Via from the PlayStation store and input it into the PSN account to unbanned.

It has provided me a link that was basically an error 404.

My whole goal is not to f@$ken purchase anything on that damn card! and utilize the gift cards instead.

My emails are both linked too.

If disputing my account via PayPal vs going directly to PSN support was going to cause me this much headache. Well, f@$K. PSN support doesn't want to answer thy call cause of high volume, doesn't even think of a ticket for a callback, but prefers you to email them and they provide you a case number.

And read all their F^CKING support sh^t which leads you back to emailing them anyway.

Mind you it takes up to 3 business days.

Very Pissed long-time customer. My first ever issue with them and it's a complete headache to deal with.

User's recommendation: Just Don't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Playstation Customer Care.

Preferred solution: unbanned my *** you piece of horse.

Playstation Pros: Been playn it since you came out with playstation, Best gaming.

Playstation Cons: Difficult to contact customer support, Zero support, Not consumer focused.

Comments

#1981965

Bro it's a game.. Get on with your life

#1981967
@PissedConsumer1981965

Um, I do have a life. If you actually read, its a dispute for customer service and not the game.

#1981973
@Mikkay J

Who gives a shi t. Go read a book

#1981981
@PissedConsumer1981973

Honey I read more than you on a daily. This site is for a dispute.

Also, PSN has other offerings besides gaming. If you are offended by this post move along, but this post is also for those experiencing the same issues.

#1981985
@Mikkay J

You come across as a raging nut. Hope you feel better soon deary.

#1981989
@PissedConsumer1981985

I know, that's the whole point. ;)

#1981972
@PissedConsumer1981965

Also, this is a pissed consumer.com what else do you expect from here? service related and not game. try next time buddy.

Playstation Reviews