Verified Buyer

2.4

Sony double charged me TWICE for my monthly PSN fee. I disputed one of them because the other was too old and Sony suspended my account because of non payment.

I reached out to them to explain what happened and they told me to speak with them about erroneous charges before talking to my bank. They turned my network back on and immediately charged my account the monthly fee even though they technically owed ME another $10.87. I let it go.

Then less than a week later they shut me down again because of nonpayment though they JUST took the fee out of my account. I had to reach out again and they made me buy a 25$ psn gift card to reactivate my account (the gift card had to cover what was owed) and I had to wait for an addition 24 hours for them to finally turn it back on.

User's recommendation: Pay attention to your bank charges.

Location: Auburn, Washington