Contact Information

You can contact the customer service representative of Playstation calling Playstation's helpline phone numbers.

Toll-Free Number:

• (800) 345-7669 United States and Canada

Customer Service:

• (800) 345-7669 United States and Canada
  • +54 116 770 7669 Argentina
  • +554 003 7669 Brazil
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Playstation Website:

Panama: 800-2050; 800-7669

Peru: 0-801-1-7000; (51)(1)201-2600

Help in Social Networks:

Edit Business Info

How to Contact PlayStation Support?

One would hope that contacting PlayStation support is as simple as calling up the customer service number. There are several PlayStation customer service options available, which should make it simple for customers. Unfortunately, some consumers have found that contacting Playstation support is more complicated than they anticipated. Many reviews on PissedConsumer.com show that customers have struggled with PlayStation support.

If you would like to reach the company, you have two options:
- You can call the PlayStation customer service number at 1-800-345-7669.
- You can also reach out to the company through PlayStation support chat on the Sony website.

More information

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Playstation Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Banned account”
  • “I'm trying to get my account unlocked”
  • “Suspended account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Was trying to get a game it's not letting me”
  • “My date of birth is not working on PlayStation sign in”
  • “I was playing fortnight an bought v bucks an did not get them”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charges on my card”
  • “Charges on my account and i dont make them”
  • “My son made a lot of charges and I want to see how I can get my money back and return whatever he bought from playstation.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want a refund”
  • “Refund purchase”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need help with account”
  • “Two step verification”
  • “Questions about a game”

Cards Question:

• “About fraudulent changes on my bank card”
  • “Gift card not accepting code”
  • “Removing my credit card from my account”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cannot reactivate account”
  • “Playstation plus activation problem”
  • “Won't deactivate”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Redeem code slip did not arrive”
  • “To ask why I didn't get my cod points that I purchased for my batte pass”
  • “I bought somthing and i did not get it”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Payed for a an name change and it didn't change”
  • “Change account email”
  • “Return playstation card to store”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “I need customer service”
  • “Because I called and customer services *** agent hung up on me after i was harrased on the game”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Error has occurred in the following application”
  • “I bought a PS4 on the PlayStation website it was on sale for 79.99 and I put my wrong zip 29506 but the right zip is 29591”
  • “I want to know about the Sony online site through the Best Buy app. Is it legit”

Employment Question:

• “Error code ws-37368-7 I want to pay off this misunderstanding”
  • “Have been playing mw2 every time i stop playing game when I play game again for some reason prestige level all way s goes back to 1 don't know why.”

Other Question:

• “My acount”
  • “Help with PS4”
  • “Ps5”

About

Playstation Terms of Service
Welcome to the PlayStation family of web sites. Please don't use Company's Sites if The User of Website don't agree to these Terms of Service because once The Client of Playstation are on Playstation's' Sites, The User have to follow the rules. SIE LLC and its affiliates, representatives and agents that assist in operating Playstation's' Sites reserve the right to temporarily or permanently disable access to Company's Sites for anyone who violates these Terms of Service. Playstation may disable access to Company's Sites at Playstation's' discretion without notice. These Terms of Service form a legally binding contract between The User of Website and www.playstation.com The Customer do not need an account on PlayStation™Network ("PSN") to view Company's Sites. However, if The Client already have an account on PSN or if The Customer create one, The User of Website will have access to more of the features on Playstation's' Sites, as well as access to the PSN online community, which allows The Client of Playstation to play games online and buy content and services, like new levels for The Customer's favorite games, movies, television shows or original programs.
To read more: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-use/

Customer Care

Top Playstation Products

Account, Video Game Console, Subscription

Playstation Pros and Cons

Pros: Been playn it since you came out with playstation, I been playing for a long time, I love ps4, Fun exclusive games, Love playing playstation

Cons: Customer service, That no one answers the phone or live chats, Refund policy, No live person to speak with, Hard to get issues resolved

Related Companies

Sony, Sony Canada, Sony Ericsson, Sony Mobile Communications, Aibo

Summary

PlayStation is a gaming brand. The first game console under this brand was released in December 1994. The owner is Sony Interactive Entertainment with the headquarters in San Mateo, California, United States. PlayStation includes PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation home consoles. There are also PlayStation VR, PlayStation Store, PlayStation Now and PlayStation Vue products. Sony Interactive Entertainment owns and operates studios which develop exclusive world-class games for PlayStation. The company offers The PlayStation Network online service to purchase and download games and various forms of multimedia. PlayStation Store offers games and gear. It provides special offers and promotions. PlayStation products are available all over the world.

Playstation reviews and complaints

Nintendo
88 reviews
2.4

Playstation Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.
Do you have something to say about Playstation? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup