Playstation Phone Numbers and Emails

Playstation Emails:

info@sie.com
media@sie.com
Claim Your Business
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact PlayStation Support?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 345-7669 United States and Canada
Total calls: 60 005 Issues resolved: 1 274 Last call: Jun 10, 2023

How to Contact PlayStation Customer Service?

PlayStation offers customer support through their help center, phone, online live chat, and social media. The help center has standard information about the various games, hardware, subscriptions, connectivity, account and security, and payments and refunds. It also has a search option for easy access to relevant information.

How to Reach PlayStation Customer Service Via Live Chat?

On the PlayStation support page, there are two live chat links. One is an online assistant to help reset your password and recover your account while the other is a refund assistant to help with making refund claims for content you had previously purchased.

Both have a bot assistant that attempts to resolve the issue before linking you with a chat agent if necessary. If your account was suspended or deleted and you would like to reinstate it, PlayStation provides an online request form that you fill and submit.

How to Contact PlayStation Customer Service Via Phone?

The PlayStation contact us page offers a range of customer service categories. You are required to choose the most relevant category and you will be led through a few more categorization steps to help determine the best solution. On some steps, PlayStation offers additional information to help resolve the issue.

On the last step, you will be provided a “Call Us” option (where viable) and the appropriate number to call. For instance, the PlayStation phone number for connectivity issues is 800-345-7669 (SONY). There is also a PlayStation phone number dedicated to German and European customers: +49 (0)6102 771 3001.

How to Contact PlayStation Customer Support Via Social Media?

PlayStation has a dedicated customer support Twitter page (@AskPlayStation) where you can seek assistance on a wide range of issues including connectivity, product information, subscriptions, account settings, and much more. Here, you can either post a tweet on the PlayStation page or message directly. PlayStation also has a different Twitter account (@PlayStation) that provides customers with product updates. Their Facebook and Instagram pages are updated regularly and you can message customer service.

Contact Information

San Mateo, California 94404
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm (PT)

Additional Contact Numbers:

Playstation Customer Service Reviews

1.8 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer4657143

My experience been bad,It's hard to contact anyone that can help me,I called the cistern service number and it's always busy,I get on the website and it's the...

Blake M Ogp
Terrible PSN customer support

I've been trying to get my hacked account back for years and years. I thought I was getting somewhere these past months but it's just constant questions and...

How Good is Playstation's Customer Service?

Arlene O Qwc
Arlene O Qwc
Feels Satisfied | Jun 09, 2023

Grest

Antonio M Xqk
Antonio M Xqk
Feels Disappointed | Jun 09, 2023

My experience isn't good to much things happening with know accountability towards your hard earned money

Maurion Rmg
Maurion Rmg
Feels Disappointed | Jun 09, 2023

You guys charged my carf unauthorized as card was reoved so denyme the refund i equested a super visor whiletalking to him about refund i was not able to see what i was writing and he disconected the chat sipervisor Ricardo .J

Clorissa Xnf
Clorissa Xnf
Feels Disappointed | Jun 09, 2023

Won't answer phones or online chat. Poor customer service

James K Mml
James K Mml
Feels Satisfied | Jun 09, 2023

Would prefer to talk over phone instead of texting

Jason B Mwr

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Playstation?

Account Question:

• “Can't get into my account because 2SV”
  • “Will not let me reset my password”
  • “Reset a password”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Connection”
  • “Purchased game incorrectly”
  • “Bought a game and didn't realize I could get it cheeper for buying a deal”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment isuess”
  • “Double charged”
  • “Billing”

Refund Question:

• “Refund purchase”
  • “Because I need a refund on vebuks I accidentally”
  • “Refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help with 2sv”
  • “About my playstation”
  • “I cant access my 2 step verification”

Cards Question:

• “Playstation wont except my card”
  • “Trying to delete old cards off my account”
  • “Credit Card issue”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Can't activate my PlayStation card”
  • “My playstaiton 4 won't activate primary PlayStation”
  • “I can't deactivate my account because my old PS4 broke and I need to activate my new ps4”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I made a purchases and did not get what i purchessed”
  • “I spent 50 dollars on vc and didn't get it”
  • “I can't get the code they seen it to the wrong phone number”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to change account information”
  • “Replace my old phone number to my new one”
  • “Return a game”

Staff Question:

• “Family Manager Issue”
  • “I am trying to end my subscription because I I cannot afford it anymore thank you for your service but please end my subscription”
  • “Unable to access onlibe services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Locks on my application”
  • “I bought Hogwarts legacy and every time I go to download it it says cannot continue the application the add-on for the following application is corrupted to start falling application you must first delete from the PlayStation and then reinstall them”
  • “It is not letting me open my application”

Employment Question:

• “Pay oFf debt”
  • “To pay off account debt”
  • “Mw2 glitch and adding new debit card”

Other Question:

• “Trying to get playstation plus”
  • “Logging in issue”
  • “It keeps asking for a 2 step code”

About

Related Companies

Sony, Game Show Network, Sony Canada, Sony Ericsson, GSN TV

Summary

PlayStation is a gaming brand. The first game console under this brand was released in December 1994. The owner is Sony Interactive Entertainment with the headquarters in San Mateo, California, United States. PlayStation includes PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation home consoles. There are also PlayStation VR, PlayStation Store, PlayStation Now and PlayStation Vue products. Sony Interactive Entertainment owns and operates studios which develop exclusive world-class games for PlayStation. The company offers The PlayStation Network online service to purchase and download games and various forms of multimedia. PlayStation Store offers games and gear. It provides special offers and promotions. PlayStation products are available all over the world.

Playstation reviews and complaints

2.4
Xbox Game Studios
18 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Playstation? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup