Verified Reviewer

The Prepaid credit card I have for my son to use on his games isn't being accepted on his PlayStation 4 but we have no problem with it on X-Box.

At the beginning on the pandemic $1000 was charged to my debit credit by PlayStation and I was never able to speak with someone due to "COVID" and lack of staff. I am a single mom and that $1000 cause so much distress in our home.

Now I refuse to use my regular cards on the PlayStation, and he is really upset that the card isn't being accepted because he did extra chores to earn the money to buy something.

The worst part of all of this is that you guys make it IMPOSSIBLE to speak with a human being. Basically $1000 was taken from us over an accidental purchase 2 years ago and now my son can't even buy anything on there with my other prepaid card.

This is ridiculous and not ok.

User's recommendation: Easy access to being able to speak with someone. Not asking me to put my credit card information in just to get online help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Playstation Cons: Customer service via-anything sucks incredibly bad, Customer services and accountability is dsiguisting.

Location: Edmonton, Alberta