I received an odd text stating my PlayStation id(email address) has been changed an if I did not change it to follow the link provided. The link leads to a website that is of no help regarding this issue.

Worse yet to even address anything close you need to sign in. Well how is that possible when my id was changed and Im not the one that changed it? So I tried reaching out to the customer service number. For the last 2 days at multiple times to be given the msg we are experience abnormally high call volume so your call can not be answered at this time.

12 calls in 2 days at different times and I get the same msg. Ive never in my life contracted a company that has done such a thing. So I tried the email listed on several sites.

Only to have my email delivered back to me stating the address was invalid. Sounds to me like their customer service department is nothing more then an out right scam.

User's recommendation: DO NOT GET A PLAYSTATION AN IF YOU DO PRAY YOU NEVER HAVE ISSUES.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania