2.0

(i have pasted this same message on the playstaion FB page & the Sony FB page..... letting them know you have a comany out there that just got hundreds of thousands of dollars for product they never had any intention of sending to us, as consumers, but yet used the Playstaion logo & the Sony logo to advertise this scamming BS that we all fell for!!!!) thdo e company is called "Waypoint" -- the item is a "Playstation 4 Collectors Edition-- Pre Order item" .

(they charged $199.21 which included $49.99 for shipping) the pre order was supposed to be mailed out by Oct of 2021. (obviously to flipping late to get a refund from my Paypal!!!!) this is the message i just sent them--->>> "I WANT TO KNOW WHEN IM GETTING MY $199.21 I SENT YOU GUYS OVER A YEAR AGO FOR THE PLAYSTATION 4 COLLECTORS EDITION THAT WAS A PRE-ORDER ITEM.... I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE ??? I HAVE EMAILED YOUR COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES, ONLY TO BE IGNORED !!!!!"....

i figured your company-- Playstation & Sony would want to know they have scammers out there. Mind you-- I have emailed them several times !!! only to be ignored. the ph # they are using is 1-31*-***-****.

this 1 is on the Waypoint page. im getting ready to also send this same message to Sony....

not that it makes a difference-- but i have no intention of ever ordering anything online from sony or playstation if i cant walk out the door with it. whether you guys hired them as an affiliate or not, thats not your consumers fault- & they have yet to send any of these out-- so you may as well say, they have scammed not only us as consumers-- but Playstation & Sony, also.

User's recommendation: DO NOT PRE-PAY FOR ANYTHING ONLINE THAT HAS A PRE-ORDER CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW IF ITS LEGIT OR A SCAM LIKE THIS 1 WAS.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Playstation Cons: Difficult to contact customer support.

Comments

You 2 star Playstation because you got scammed? I would say grow up but you would still be a moron just older.

Playstation Reviews