Verified Reviewer

Since I got banned and requested further elaboration on the suspension, I'm here to say I received nothing but another request for PlayStation funds. As I need to repeat myself, I issued a chargeback months ago due to financial issues and immediately paid it off.

For some reason, I got suspended again for a chargeback I did not issue. In the description of the issue, I stated; I did not issue a chargeback can you please elaborate on the issue and all I got back was a request for funds. I did not want to go through the hassle of it, so I took my loss and sent over 100 dollars in cards. When my account was reinstated, I noticed my wallet had either 40 or 50 dollars.

Why would I get a request for 100 dollars when half of it is returned to my wallet? I'm already hurting for money as it is. Fast-forward to 9/20/2021, I received yet another suspension for a chargeback, when the only one I issued was that of months ago. This time I wrote a detailed response regarding my suspensions and me paying.

The next day I do not receive one word in response, but like before a request for funds akin to 90 dollars.

I am genuinely confused and frustrated, seen as though I have been a customer since 2005, across multiple consoles, games, and generations. I would like to request more info regarding this situation and why this issue seems to keep happening.

My account sign-in ID is: and.gonzalez831+psn@***.com

and my username is: Gonzalez831 (formerly xElite_5)

Thanks for reading-

Andrew G

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments