Update by user Sep 06, 2021

Im still banned and got a email about having to pay Sony 48.95 for content using a ps prepaid store card in order to unbann my account. They won't even talk to me ***

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2021

I was told in a email I had a charge back for content from the ps store that I don't have with a credit card that's not even mine and they banned my account. I have tried calling then several times and can't get a person on the phone each time it wants a I'd number which I can't get because I can't log in.

I made a new account to get a I'd number got to talk to a person for about 30 seconds. As soon as I said I created a account so I could get help with my main account I got told they could only help me with the new account and hung up on me. I've tried every option on the automated list they give you when you call and just get hung up on.

Im pissed. I have thousands of dollars worth of content on my account *** I even beta tested games for Sony and this is how they treat people

User's recommendation: Be ready to eitherget no help or eat whatever charge they say you have because they won't help you they just pass the buck or hangup.

Product or Service Mentioned: Playstation Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments