Verified Reviewer

Hello, I have been a PlayStation member for a the least 15 years! I went to log into my PlayStation about 2 weeks ago and got the message I was band permanently!!

I have to ask why as I do not play online I used to but I don't really enjoy it, however I have a lot of personal info on my PlayStation, and we do like to watch other streaming services from one of my (4) PlayStation. I have been a PlayStation fan since the original PlayStation in 1994 I have had a least one of each gamming system. So as a loyal fan and someone who has spent a lot of money with PlayStation I need to ask why am I banned I never received an email about it or anything??

I currently have four of your gaming systems in my house that are PS and I am unable to use them with my account for some untold reason! I hope as an OG PlayStation owner you can help me with this and tell me as to why I was Banned??

User's recommendation: Not sure yet. We will see if they fix this.

Location: Logan, Ohio

Comments

Did you do any recent charge backs? If so call Sony and pay them back. they might turn you account back on.

You probably exceeded your limit of teabagging your opponent

Playstation Reviews