Verified Reviewer

1.6

Tonight, at around 12 a.m. my account was randomly suspended due to my name.

I understand that it does need to be changed to apply to the current rules and agreement, however, I have had the name for nearly 10 years if not loner already. I sincerely feel that now, suspended me out of nowhere was the wrong action to take. Now I have to wait 3 days, when it's the weekend right now, the only time I really have to play. And the email said it may cause me to loss data and progression in games, which makes me feel I will sadly no longer play a lot of game I liked due to loss of progress.

This is wrong and dirty of you, PlayStation. Really disappointed on this one.

Oh, by the way, the customer service I've seen so far is garbage.

~

Sincerely SUICIDALDAD

User's recommendation: Don't let PS *** on you too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Playstation Account.

Preferred solution: I would like the 3 day suspension to taken off immediately, and a free name change, if I have to change it. If the suspension cannot or is not taken off immediately I'd like some sort of additional solution such as an apology and some sort of payment..

Comments