Verified Reviewer

1.6

I sent this query through to them on the Twitter handle @askPlaystation, which is supposedly the only way to contact them, especially in countries like South Africa.

You pay a lot of money for the console, all the gear, account fees etc, for them not to have a proper customer support is appalling.

I don't know if we will ever get a fix on this, but regardless, here is the message I sent to them for the 11th time this morning.

"I really really really need urgent help.

I added my child as a child on my family on PS4, but he was born in 2003 NOT 2007, which was the DOB for his little brother, and now I cannot make his account an adult account since he is 18, and he can also not change his onlineid due to this please help. I'm the worst mother in the world.

his email address is********

which I also tried to add as an adult account, but it also does not work."

User's recommendation: Maybe try Xbox or Nintendo or PC.

Preferred solution: Sort the DOB issue out. .

Playstation Pros: I have been a playstation user for years i love the playstation, Good gaming, Fun and stress reliever, Friends.

Playstation Cons: Costumer support is awful.

Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng